Remote Well Monitoring
Our unique cloud service allows well managers to view real time well data on any web enabled device whether at the well site or at a remote location. The system provides powerful analytics regardless of device or location. Remote alerts signal users through text messages or emails of potential problems or status changes while daily reports update engineers on each well’s production and energy consumption.
POConsole® Local Monitoring
- POConsole® (included with the Pump-Off Controller) provides local access to well data through a protected WiFi network
- Access the well's cards, gauge-off data, well test data, and event log from any device with WiFi capabilities and an internet browser
- POCloud® Connect enables real-time data transfer from the well site to the producer’s office
- POCloud® connects to each POConsole® to allow remote management of wells through a single interface
- Data aggregation allows for powerful analytics of all wells in an oilfield
- Remote Alerts warn users through text messages or emails of potential problems with each well
- Daily Reports update users on each well's production and energy consumption over time
Custom Data Collection Solutions
- Henry Pump provides custom data collection solutions for monitoring tank batteries, overload relays, or nearly any other device.
Download Product BrochureRemote Well Monitoring
POConsole & POConnect