Henry Hydraulic Pump
Economic production in maturing oil fields can be challenging due to low reservoir pressures and declining production rates. The Henry Hydraulic Pump is designed to be deployed and installed quickly and to maximize efficiencies in low producing wells. The system is powered by electricity or well head gas, which provides significant cost savings in remote locations lacking grid power.
The pump uses a non-counterbalanced lifting technology, which allows well managers to precisely control the system. The Henry Hydraulic Pump is a smart alternative to other forms of artificial lift such as plunger lift systems that have proven to be problematic in low producing wells.
Low Volume Well Solution
- Stroke frequency as slow as one stroke per 10 minutes, maximum frequency determined by well economics
- Pump will never gas lock, no fluid is needed above the pump
Efficient to Operate
- Designed to run on wellhead gas or electric power
- No stuffing box required
- Surface Control Package utilizes touch screen with constant rod load monitoring
- Pump-off control with auto restart and timer modes
- Optional cloud-based remote monitoring and control or third-party SCADA integration